The Copper Boom Has Only Just Begun
The coming supercycle means getting in on this junior miner now is like being a founding investor in Google, Apple, or Amazon.
- The boom and bust of mining is about to turn into the longest boom ever for copper stocks.
- Rapidly rising demand is set to overwhelm miners and bring supply shortages.
- Copper is one of the few investments performing well in a global economy recovering in the intensive-care unit.
- Investing analysts and expert copper mining executives are on the same page – this is just the right moment for copper mining stocks.
- Only the best-prepared will win – one junior copper miner in particular is already set for success.
- This is not a pump and dump: > $1B Market Cap, A-List Management, Full Year Growth Trajectory.
- Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) is that Copper exploration company!
Copper Is The Hottest Sector of 2021! The Price Is Up 83.79% This Year [source]
The Top 10 Reasons To Invest in Solaris Resources (SLSSF)
Why Solaris Resources Deserves to Be In Your 2021 Portfolio
- Experienced Management Team
Solaris Resources (SLSSF) has an exceptional management team with a proven track record in taking large mining projects into full production or sale, working across numerous projects and companies which went on to be acquired for hundreds of millions, and even billions of dollars.
- Acquisition Track Record
A growing list of success stories from management:
- $1.6B Buyout of Ventana Gold
- $667 M Sale of Augusta Resource Corporation
- $2.1B Sale of Arizona Mining
…is Solaris Resources the next major buyout target?
- Global Demand is Growing
Analysts at StoneX forecast copper demand in 2021 will rise by about 5% year-on-year, outstripping supply, which they expect to grow by 2.3% year-on-year.
- Rare Triple-Threat
Having multiple deposits to work with gives Solaris Resources (SLSSF) an advantage by being able to combine resources and smooth out peaks and valleys in production.
- Location, Location, Location
Solaris Resources is situated in southeastern Ecuador, in the same belt as the Fruta del Norte and Mirador mines, adjacent to the +1Bt San Carlos-Panantza copper deposits.
- 461.6 Million Reasons
For the development-stages of Solaris Resources’ Warintza and La Verde properties there are an estimated 461,598,200 Tonnes of minerals in the ground, according to the NI 43-101 Technical Report. All with very high grading and added Gold (Au) deposits to boot.
- A Key Metal: Copper
- Copper has the best electrical conductivity of any non-precious metal and is critical for building the new green revolution.
- Supplies are not readily available.
- Treasury is Fully Funded
Solaris Resources has sold out all of its financings and is fully funded to fully explore these amazing resources.
- Insiders Holding Shares Tightly
The number of shares held closely by direct insiders at Solaris Resources speaks volumes to the situation here, with over 70% of the shares directly and indirectly held by its board of directors and senior executive team. This includes a recent $52.5M purchase by Richard Warke to increase his stake even more. Given the facts laid out above, it’s no surprise why insiders are holding so much stock in Solaris Resources
- Growing Momentum and Extremely Limited Share Supply
Very tightly held capital structure at only ~105M shares outstanding with company insiders holding significant long-term positions, there is little left in the public market. This is no doubt contributing to the growing momentum in Solaris Resources (SLSSF) over the past year, already up over +1,000% since IPO and counting.
A Team of Experts and Industry Veterans is at the Helm, Steering Solaris Straight Toward a Future of Limitless Potential and Success
Richard Warke: Executive Chairman
Richard Warke is a Vancouver-based Canadian billionaire business executive with more than 35 years of experience in the international resource sector. Warke owns 100s of millions of dollars in Solaris stock and just recently added $57.5M in shares at $8.25 demonstrating his confidence.
In 2005, Mr. Warke founded the Augusta Group of Companies which has an unrivaled track record of value creation in the mining sector. Currently, Augusta Group comprises private businesses and public companies that currently includes Titan Mining Corporation, Augusta Gold Corp., and Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) which is advancing a portfolio of copper and gold assets in the Americas, including a high-grade, world-class resource at its copper and gold project Warintza in Ecuador.
Daniel Earle: President and CEO
Daniel Earle has over 17 years of experience in the mining sector and capital markets, covering projects ranging from early-stage exploration through feasibility and engineering to production. Mr. Earle is currently the President and CEO of Solaris Resources and also serves on its Board of Directors.
Before joining Solaris in November 2019, he was a Vice President and Director at TD Securities where he covered the mining sector for over 12 years and established himself as a thought leader in the space. Prior to joining TD Securities in 2007, Mr. Earle was a senior executive with several Canadian and U.S. public mineral exploration and mining companies.
Mr. Earle sits on the Board of Directors of Augusta Gold Corp.
Linda Chang: Chief Financial Officer
Linda Chang has over 15 years of financial professional experience and joined Solaris in November 2019. Ms. Chang is the Chief Financial Officer for Armor Minerals Inc. since her appointment in October 2015. Ms. Chang has previously worked with the Augusta Group since June 2010 where she served as Corporate Controller for Arizona Mining and Director of Finance for Titan Mining.
The People Behind Solaris Have Multiple Proven Returns
Solaris Resources comes from a long line of incredible successes by the Augusta Group as evidenced by the returns for both their companies’ stocks and their buyout successes:
Solaris Resources: 1,000% return so far.
Titan: 171% FY 2020 return
Augusta Gold Corp: 170% FY2020 return.
Ventana Gold Corp: Sold for $1.6 billion in 2011. (12,960% return)
Augusta Resource Corporation: Sold for $667 million in 2014. (3,300% return)
Arizona Mining: Sold for $2.1 billion in 2018. (6,100% return)
Equinox Gold: Co-Founded in 2017. $2.5 billion Market Cap. (1,300% return)
Public Market Growth History
After listing as a spin-out of Equinox Gold, Solaris’ mission began to explore and develop the Warintza Project in Ecuador. Once results started to come in, a pattern began to emerge:
- July 18, 2020: Solaris lists at $1.50.
- August 10, 2020: SLS-01 returned 567m @ 1.0% Cu-Eq effectively extending mineralization to depth below historical drilling, averaging 200m and improved upon the estimated resource grade of 0.56% Cu. Price: $2.43.
- September 28, 2020: SLS-02 returned 660m @ 0.97% Cu-Eq which confirmed further extension of higher-grade mineralization relative to historical drilling. SLS-03 returned 1,010m @ 0.71% Cu-Eq and collared 426m east of the first two holes, and further improved upon depth-extent of known mineralization. Price: $4.30.
- November 23, 2020: Three drill assays (including the first campaign at Warintza West) included SLS-04 returning 1,004m @ 0.71% Cu-Eq, SLS-05 returning 918m @ 0.5% Cu-Eq, SLS-06 returning 884m of 0.50% Cu, further extended mineralization relative to historical depth. Price: $5.72.
- January 14, 2021: SLS-07 returned 1,067m @ 0.60% Cu-Eq, bottoming in mineralization beyond the 150m depth of the corresponding historical hole, and SLS08 returned 454m @ 0.62% Cu-Eq both effectively extending mineralization to the north and northeast. Price: $6.59.
- February 16, 2021: SLSW-01, the first hole drilled at Warintza West, returned 798m @ 0.31% CuEq (0.25% Cu, 0.02% Mo, and 0.02g/t Au), extending mineralization to Warintza West. Price: $6.90.
- February 22, 2021: SLS-10 returned 600m @1.00% Cu-Eq, SLS-11 returning 668m @ 0.57% Cu-Eq), SLS-12 returning 736m @ 0.74% Cu-Eq, and SLS-13 returning 462m @ 1.00% Cu-Eq. Price: $7.27.
- March 22, 2021: SLS-14 returned 922m @ 0.94% CuEq, SLS-15 returned 1,002m of 0.60% CuEq from near surface, SLS-16 returned 958m of 0.77% CuEq from near surface, extending mineralization between east & west. Price: $8.70.
Corporate and insider ownership now accounts for almost 70% of its share structure, giving shareholders and future investors confidence that the people running the show have solid plans for the present and future of the company. Recent insider buying and the high insider ownership have resulted in the current tight float.
Strong Mining Fundamentals Are Already In Place
- SLS is currently being valued at $8.70 based on inferred resources in drill holes from the year 2000 – 124M tonnes: does not include any of the recent drilling.
- Updated resource model shows potential growth from 124M – 1B tonnes as a result of recent drilling – valuation jumps to 2.4B USD to 3.2 B USD – this would mean a Market Cap of $4.1B CAD and share price of $43.69.
- This is just at Warintza Central – it does not include West, South, and other owned properties.
SINCE BECOMING A PUBLIC COMPANY JUST 8 MONTHS AGO, SOLARIS STOCK HAS GAINED OVER 1,000%. INSIDER BUYING, AS WELL AS PUBLIC MARKET TRANSACTIONS, SHOW THAT THE COMPANY HAS HIT THE GROUND SPRINTING.
This Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg
Investors looking for maximum potential in this sector need to be looking in the direction of Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF). This copper miner, in discovery phases at its Warintza Project in Ecuador, is in the middle of large-scale, high-yield discoveries at a mine that promises huge rewards.
In our view, Warintza Central continues to demonstrate the potential to become a large, high-grade open-pit copper porphyry deposit, at a time when the global diversified mining houses (BHP and Rio Tinto) have all indicated that new copper discoveries are required to meet the upcoming estimated supply gap.
– Arun Lamba, TD Securities, Feb 17, 2021
Copper analysts are forecasting sky-high enthusiasm for copper that will serve as the foundation for a decades-long run, sustaining high prices and high demand throughout the 21st century.
The electric vehicle revolution has been a long time coming, but there is no doubt it is in full swing now. Elon Musk’s Tesla kicked us off with the Model S and now the more affordable Model 3, and established automakers have finally joined the party.
The demand from their high-tech cars powered by batteries that require high-demand metals like copper is driving massive increases in production around the world, and Musk himself has even called for clean miners to bring him supplies for the coming decades.
The de-carbonization of everything from transportation to manufacturing gives the miners producing the metals necessary to power this green revolution the ultimate advantage.
Solaris Resources is on the verge of discoveries that should place the Warintza Project at the center of attention for investors wanting to profit from this revolution. Their commitment to environmental standards and ethical mining is also perfectly in line with the de-carbonization of the industry.
Soaring prices show no sign of abating as a result of unprecedented demand for copper in the global market.
We see a significant deficit, possibly in the region of 10 million tonnes of additional copper is required to balance the market by 2030
– Jeremy Weir, CEO – Trafigura, March 12, 2021
Solaris is ready to capitalize on that demand by exploring and ultimately discovering some of the largest copper deposits in the world. At a site where many have tried but failed, Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) is finally ready to realize the gains of years of legwork.
The company’s flagship Waritnza Project is advancing rapidly, and the story is pretty incredible:
- In 2000, legendary mining explorer David Lowell made a world-class discovery, but the site lay largely dormant since 2001 due to resistance from local communities.
- The project wasn’t done responsibly, and the right partner needed to come along and put things in order.
- After extensive dialogue, CSR program moved forward as the underlying issues were resolved mid-2019.
- Solaris was the company that made the project viable, and possible after 18 years of stalling and frustration.
- Solaris is being valued ($9 sp) at inferred resource based on drill holes from year 2000 (124 million tonnes). This does not include any the recent drilling!
- Updated resource model shows growth from 124M – 1B tonnes. With those numbers, the valuation would jump to approximately US$2.4 billion-US$3.2 billion: A Market Cap of CA$4.1 billion.
- This only includes Warintza Central – does not include West, South, and other owned properties in the Solaris portfolio.
- This property is now positioned as the top open pit high-grade porphyry project in the world.
- With low risk and high reward, Warntiza is Solaris’ flagship project for some very good reasons.
We believe development of Warintza as a potentially large-scale, open-pit operation positions SLS ideally in the context of our forecasted startup in late-2026, and the backdrop of increasing copper market deficits beginning in 2023. We forecast relatively balanced copper markets during 2020-2022, as the post-COVID-19 demand recovery is largely offset by slower-to-recover ex-China demand and mine production recovery and growth; however, looking ahead into 2023, we forecast a copper market deficit of 95Kt driven by demand growth of 2.1% comprised of China growth of 2.5% and ex-China growth of 1.6%. We further estimate at 2024 and 2025, copper market deficits of 320Kt and 234Kt, respectively, which reinforces our LT copper price of $3.50/lb.
– Ralph Profiti – Eight Capital, Feb 26, 2021
What’s the Rush?
- Experts and industry executives unanimously agree that copper is on the cusp of entering what could be at least a 30-year supercycle.
- The carbon-based climate crisis has delivered the urgency needed for clean technologies.
- Conservative estimates put copper rising more than 50% from its current level.
- Junior miners without results and no concrete plans have seen their shares soar – Solaris has both and is poised to surpass them all.
- The Solaris Resources team and track record, and the commitments of industry veterans like Richard Warke and Daniel Earle speak for themselves.
- Investing in a miner like Solaris allows for MASSIVE exposure to the copper super-boom and extreme leverage in any future buyout.
- Shares in Solaris Resources are already up more than 1000% PERCENT.
- Warintza Project potential is already in progress with explosive profits on the horizon when exploration turns to discovery.
- Interest in Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) is at an all-time high. Once the word goes wide, it could be too late to get the benefits of the huge returns from all of that attention.
THE COPPER SECTOR IS ALL SET TO BE THE HOTTEST AND MOST PROFITABLE IN 2021, AND IT’S JUST THE BEGINNING. SOLARIS RESOURCES IS THE FIRST STOP ON A DECADES-LONG TRIP UP TO GARGANTUAN PROFITS.
The future of copper is so bright there is no way to know how high it can go. As the price continues to multiply many times over, Solaris Resources stock will follow suit. Anyone getting in now should see their portfolio grow exponentially in the coming years and decades.
With huge buyout potential and the Augusta Group’s track record, the billions in potential coming down the pipeline have investors chomping at the bit to own as much of the stock as possible.
The Green Deal Boost
China has a five-year plan, Europe has a Green Deal, and the US has an economic stimulus plan that puts all the rest to shame. All that money going into infrastructure and new projects means more growth and employment.
Green projects like electric vehicle charging networks, wind farms, solar installations, and battery storage all mean unbelievable demand for the metals required to create those products – like copper.
We have increased our copper price deck to reflect a much stronger start to 2021 than what we had expected. The sharp rally in base-metal prices as a whole has been driven, in our view, by investors chasing reflation, inflation-hedging, energy transition, and super-cycle narratives. We have raised our copper price forecast over the next several years — we have increased our 2021 price forecast to US$3.76/lb (from US$3.50/lb) and our 2022 price forecast to US$3.50/lb (from US$3.35/lb). We have also increased our long-term copper price forecast (starting in 2025) to US$3.25/lb from US$3.15/lb. We continue to believe that the pipeline of greenfield development projects is very shallow and stocked with projects that face permitting, social, and technical risks. Versus 10 years ago, the project pipeline contains 50% less potential new production capacity, highlighting the challenge facing copper supply beyond 2025.
– TD Equity Research Industry Note, March 24, 2021
The large amount of iron ore, copper, cobalt, and lithium needed are pushing prices and demand along swifter than ever before. Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) is in the perfect position to capitalize on this revolution.
The Proof Is in The Pudding
Mining industry experts, company insiders, and investors who know what’s coming are already there holding the shares that will pad their portfolios for years to come. If you would like more information on the company and its projects, take a look here.
The company is ready for anything and everything and stays current on news and press releases. Investors that want a real-time feed of ongoing work and developments should stay tuned to the Solaris Resources Press Releases and Twitter account to make sure they don’t miss a beat.
Learn More About Solaris Resources (OTCMKTS: SLSSF) at your brokerage today!
Download the latest Solaris Resources (SLSSF) Investor Kit
- The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
- The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by Solaris Resources Inc. MiningFeeds.com Ltd has or expects to receive compensation from Solaris Resources Inc.
- Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not MiningFeeds.com Ltd., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. MiningFeeds Ltd was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this article. MiningFeeds has not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. None of MiningFeeds or any of their respective affiliates, guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. MiningFeeds Ltd requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. MiningFeeds Ltd relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and MiningFeeds Ltd has no means of verifying its accuracy.
- MiningFeeds, its affiliates and its respective directors, officers and employees (the “MiningFeeds Group”) holds seventeen thousand and fourteen shares of Solaris Resources Inc. The MiningFeeds Group has not sold any shares prior to the campaign. The MiningFeeds Group will not buy or sell any further shares of Solaris Resources Inc. for a minimum period of 72 hours from this publication date (April 14, 2021). The MiningFeeds Group does not intend to sell any of the shares it owns of the Company during the Campaign. The MiningFeeds Group may sell them immediately after the Campaign.
- As the MiningFeeds Group owns shares in the Company, there is an inherent conflict of interest in statements and opinions made by the author of the Article which may benefit the MiningFeeds Group from any increase in the share price of the Company.
MOST ACTIVE MINING STOCKS
|Metals Australia Ltd.||MLS.AX||+50.00%|
|Astro Resources NL||ARO.AX||+25.00%|
|Focus Metals Inc.||FMS.V||+22.73%|
|West High Yield Resources Ltd.||WHY.V||+21.21%|
|Golden Queen Mining Co. Ltd.||GQM.TO||+20.00%|
|Strickland Resources Limited||STK.AX||+18.18%|
|Latrobe Magnesium Ltd.||LMG.AX||+17.65%|